Flashback: When She turns Eighteen

9:01 AM

Hey, guys. This happened the last year 2014, so before this year ends, let me share some details of my Sister's Grand Debut.

I am really proud of it. Why? Because I was the one who managed all of it. It's kinda like a "Party Coordinator" if that is what they call it :) From DIY Invitation to Choosing a Reception to Catering Service to searching for the Emcee (who will host the entire party) to Buying staff we need like Prizes to be given away for the Games, to arrange the Entire Program and some surprises for the Debutante. Special thanks na din sa mga friends ng Sister ko who helped me arranged the Entire Program and also the Surprises. Oh yeah, Really. They keep their promise not to tell the Surprise we've made to my sister. Haha!




I swear. I'm not supposed to be there. The makeup and hair styling should be for my Sister and for my Mother only. But hey, they insisted anyway. Do I have to say that "I beg to disagree"? No.

I bought this Maroon Dress at SM Department Store when I attended a Bridal Shower of my friend last January 2014. When I wear this in her debut, it was still kinda New and it really fits me so well. I think it's one of my favorite dress anyway :) and by the way, the color theme of the Party was maroon so that is why I choose this dress instead of buying a new one :)

The Debutant


Date : July 26, 2014 (Saturday)
Reception : Social Hall of Club Manila East, Taytay Rizal



We rented a room @ CME for preparation area.
I also made a Tarpaulin to Welcome the Guests.

The Set-up were pretty amazing. It’s above my expectations! It was Elegant and everything looks PERFECT. I was so Amazed. Everyone, our guests, was amazed too!


Below are the foods.
Warning: It's kinda mouthwatering :)







The Foods are really DELICIOUS! Our guests really like it! Two Thumbs up for the Caterer!

The Dessert



We choose Seasonal Fruits for Dessert coz we know that our guest will surely like it.
(In case you’ll ask about our catering service here, I'll post their contact numbers below..)

Cake by Sac B.
Set-up by Sac B.
Cupcake in a box for Giveaways by Sac B.
Candles, Shots and Roses
The Debutante’s Area Set-up was also above my expectation! The drama effect was excellent! My sister was also surprised when she saw this. Good Job Sac B.!


A Party wouldn't be a Party without a Mobile Bar who would serve mix drinks for the guest. Take note, it's UNLIMITED DRINKS!




About the Lights and Sounds, I choose the MP3rd Lights and Sounds. I got them @ olx.com. DJ includes in their package. I don’t have time to choose some songs so I let them choose for us. I never regret letting them choose a song to play because their music was great! Our Guests like it and they never get bored and that’s the most important thing, not to let our guests get bored and let them have FUN!

And by the way, we got the Mobile Bar from MP3rd Lights and Sounds too.
We also got the Photo Booth from them as well.




We prepared Games for the guest while they wait for the debutante. It's Emcee's idea so we prepared prizes for the winners. The Games was just Question and Answer on how well they know my sister.



And of course, our Emcee, who handles the party very well and make it a lot of FUN, JC Fabella Garcia(I’ll post the links and contact numbers below.)





3-years-old Sam
The Grand Entrance

The Prayer led by Ms. Trixia Perez



Our Parents :)


The Debutantes


Look who's enjoying the Mobile Bar :)




Father & Daughter Dance



18 Candles

Games for the Guest while the debutante is getting ready for the 2nd Entrance.



18 Gift





So guys, if you are planning or if you have an upcoming event, I highly recommend to choose them as your suppliers. I assure you all that they will never ever let you down and you will never ever regret choosing them as your suppliers. We are their happy Client! Two Thumbs up guys!
Below are the links and contacts:
Reception: Club Manila East, Taytay Rizal – 284-4740, 284-4741, 284-4754
Catering: Sac B. Catering Service – 0917 800-3905, 02-806-05-13
Emcee : JC Fabella Garcia – 09253881216
MP THIRD Lights and Sounds, Mobile Bar & Photo Booth –  mpthird333@gmail.com
Photo & Video : Myktography (where I got these amazing photos)
Makeup & Hairstylist (the contact #s to follow..)
Thank you so much guys for giving us a wonderful and amazing party/debut ever!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Like my Momprenuer

Subscribe