Mady's First Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

10:19 PM


Date : April 12, 2014

Venue : Shakey's Pizza (Ortigas Avenue Extension, Taytay Rizal)

Time : 2:00pm - 4:00pm

Theme : Minnie Mouse



I should admit. I had done a lot of DIYs on their first birthday party. I love DIY (Do-it-yourself) because it's not just about saving money, but it's about putting so much effort into it showing how you really love your Children.

Minnie Mouse Cake by Cakewalk Bakeshop
Minnie Mouse Tumbler Giveaway by 
Home-made puto by Ate Chelle (my cousin)
Home-made mini Cupcake by Yours Truly
DIY - Red Party Hat
All materials bought at National Bookstore..

DIY - Loot Bags
Loot Bag Details: Eco Friendly Bag bought at SM Dept.. Store, All toys inside the Loot Bags bought at Divisoria, Printed mini mouse sticker with a message at the front made by yours truly, Loot Bags with Red Ribbon was for the Girls.

Prizes to be given away
Can you see the label that was named as "Prizes" on the lower right side? It was also made by yours truly :) One of my DIYs.
You can really make a lot of things when you had a Computer and a Printer at home anyway.

Signature Frame bought at National Bookstore
Picture Frame bought at Divisoria. A lay-out printer by me.
Sweet Corner arranged by me :)





OPENING PRAYER



Actually, we don't invite many friends. Just our Family, Closest Friend and Neighbors :)

GAMES







Let's Eat!











My Mother and My Mother-in-law :)


The Giant Pizza




MAGIC SHOW




isn't she tired?
FRIENDS

My Elementary Friends

Face Painting

my in-laws :)









I was the one who arranged this Party. I want to make this party as Simple yet Fun as it can be and seeing all of these picture makes me realize that I really did it what I really wanted to be. Hoorah for me! I must say that this party was really a memorable one like my Son, Sam, First Birthday Party (Click here).


If you have a request like a Tarpaulin Lay-out or How to do the DIY, you may comment below together with your email (ex. "Tarpaulin Lay-out username@gmail.com") .

Have a nice Minnie Mouse Weekend ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Like my Momprenuer

Subscribe