Sierra Madre, Tanay Rizal APR2015

8:45 AM

Date : April 2, 2015

How we really wish we could go back here again! This place was really awesome. 
No words. Just an amazing Photos. Enjoy!




While on our way.



Tantrums hit my daughter.. but.. just for awhile.

and now she's happy.
We saw the small red car..


From the picture above, we can still see my daughter. (see picture below)





















Watch the video that I edited myself. I hope you guys enjoy!

Video edited by yours truly.
Music by Ryan Ancona, Sophonic Media



Details:
The Entrance Fee is very affordable, P50 only per head. If you are planning for picnic, it’s P100  only per head. O db? So affordable. It’s kinda far but it’s all worth it especially for the kids.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Like my Momprenuer

Subscribe